How can I help you
If you are wondering how I can help you with securing your organization, here is what I offer:
- Analysis and assessment of your organization's IT security posture and advice on how you can improve it.
- Advisory in choosing the most suitable IT security solutions for your organization.
- IT/OT security architecture design with adherence to existing standards.
- Building Security Operation Centers (SOC).
- Implementation of SIEM solutions, such as:
- SIEM tuning, improving the true positive rate.
- Use case creation and implementation, with adherence to the MITRE ATT&CK guidelines.
- Comprehensive management of SIEM systems.
- Adding new log sources, creating extensions allowing proper log parsing (for QRadar, the so-called UDSMs).
- Implementation of standards from the ISO/IEC 27000 family.
- Creating and optimizing security policies and procedures.
- Conducting general and specialized cybersecurity training, for both specific technology, e.g. IBM Security QRadar XDR, and target group, e.g. teams of analysts and administrators.
If the range of services I offer matches what you are looking for – feel free to contact me. Please be aware that I will not be able to accept every order – it solely depends on my current workload. Each day has only 24 hours and I try to maintain the work-life balance, which translates to the best possible at work efficiency and leaves me some time for rest and study.